Edited by: Yara Mohamed, Mona Timor Shehata
Published by: Amira Haytham
Journalism by: Dina Marei
Mice Quotient hosted its Launch Edition Leadership Effectiveness and Development Symposium (LEAD), “Your actions inspire others to achieve more”. The event was held Monday, October 30, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 5:00PM at Sheraton Grand Hotel located in Dubai, UAE.
MICE QUOTIENT’s Leadership Effectiveness and Development Symposium was a full-day event of inspiration and empowerment designed with all leaders in mind. The event was chaired by Sandi Saksena, Empowerment Officer at Echelon Advisors. The keynote speakers were Sheikha Dr. Alia Humaid Al Qassimi, Social Expert at Community Development Authority Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Al Garhoud Private Hospital; and Her Excellency Amna Al-Nakhi, Director General of Government of Sharjah.
This was the first time MICE Quotient hosted a Leadership Effectiveness and Development Symposium; its flagship event being Arab Women in Leadership and Business for the last four years. This year, the event allowed attendees to listen and interact with 14 elite industry leaders including a panel discussion on “Leadership is a Choice, Not a Title” to help them grow both personally and professionally.
– Session titled “TAO of Leadership”, presented by Mr. Bhupendra Singh Rathore, Motivational Speaker, Author, Corporate Trainer, and Business Coach helped attendees learn more about being the biggest supporter to themselves and also know ways to articulate their strength at work, by focusing on their vision.
– Session titled “Increasing Effectiveness with a Structured Work Life Balance”, presented by Sheikha Dr. Alia Humaid Al Qassimi, Social Expert at Community Development Authority Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Al Garhoud Private Hospitalo, who discussed with attendees ideas on how to elevate their career to the next level, by involving their kids and letting them know about your work so as to have the perfect Work-Life Balance.
– Session titled “Leadership is a Choice, Not a Title”, consisted of a panel of Pragmatic Industry experts including Moderator: Mona AlHebsi, Director of Human Resources, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Panelists: Rana Abu Samaha, Senior Counsel, MENAT, Baker Hughes, a GE Company; Paul Lalovich, Organizational Effectiveness Consultant Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation; Prof. Christopher Abraham, Head – Dubai Campus & Sr. Vice President – Institutional Development, S P Jain School of Global Management, guided attendees on taking the right steps towards planning their leadership goals.
– Session titled “Transpiring Vision into reality through Leadership Development”, presented by Her Excellency Amna Al-Nakhi, Director General at Government of Sharjah, who encouraged attendees to turn their vision into reality, by sharing her life experiences. She discussed how one could connect to others’ vision, if one does not have his or her own.
– Session titled “A Specially-Abled Catalyst”, presented by Sacha Randive, Credit Services Officer, HSBC Bank Middle East, gave a major life lesson to all individuals, as she has Down syndrome, yet overcomes all hurdles joyfully and enjoys leading her life her way.
The Sponsor for this event was Dr. Antoine Eid, Leadership Training Partner – Leadership Consultants Group. Media Partners – CLOME, Middle East Business, Gulf Elite, HR Revolution, Eye of Dubai/Eye of Riyadh. Supporting Partners – Young Arab Leaders, Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce, CEO Clubs.
For more information about MICE QUOTIENT, please visit micequotient.com or call 9822375727.
MICE QUOTIENT’s mission is to involve minds which matter.
# # #
About MICE QUOTIENT
M.I.C.E Quotient specializes in Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions, and much more. We are a team of young, energetic, passionate individuals, with a rich history of meeting and exceeding industry expectations through focused business, networking events, and market intelligence services. We believe that our meticulous research and observation over the years in the corporate arena, in many industries, gives us the edge to deliver the best; be it Meetings, Trainings, Conferences, or Exhibitions. Together as a team, we have delivered successful business events and knowledge-sharing platforms aligned with our clients’ business objectives. Our endeavor is to strive to transcend our own achievements and deliver much more on the global platform.
In today’s competitive business climate, a successful organization must continually maximize its business potential, which is only possible when market dynamics are well-understood as well as the willingness of organizations to take a step forward towards turning their business aspirations into reality. We empower our clients’ organizations to do just that, for sharing knowledge is central to our business.